- You may be running out of a battery. Please recharge your MicroBot and try again.
- You can use MicroBot Push within 10 to 15 meters (30-60 ft). If there are thick or steel walls between MicroBots and your smartphone, the maximum distance can be a lot shorter.
- If it shows "Lost", you can press the button to force reconnect the MicroBot.
With MicroBot Hub
- Please check the network to which MicroBot Hub is connected to. If your MicroBot Hub is offline, you can't remotely control your MicroBot Push.
- Keep both software versions updated.
If all of these seem to be in order and the problem persists, contact our Support team.