There are two different methods of unpairing MicroBots inside the Prota Space app.
1. Open the Prota Space app on your smart device (native app) or go to prota.space on your browser (web app).
2. Tap the MicroBot icon on the top bar in Home Screen.
3. Touch/click and hold the MicroBot that you want to unpair.
4. Tap "Unpair" on the bottom of the MicroBot icon.
5. You have now unpaired the chosen MicroBot.
1. Open the Prota Space app on your smart device or go to prota.space on your browser.
2. Go to the MicroBot Push app on Prota Space
3. Enter into the detail mode.
4. A red 'X' that appears on top of the paired MicroBots.
5. Tap the red 'X' on top of the MicroBot that you want to unpair.
6. You have now unpaired the chosen MicroBot.
Sometimes it is possible that the unpairing process fails and the MicroBot itself still thinks that it is paired somewhere and will blink in pink, even though you can't see it on the app. If this happens, you can just reset the MicroBot and it will be ready to pair again.
To reset your MicroBot, follow those step:
1. Turn off your MicroBot
2. Turn it back on and directly press on the manual button. Hold 10 seconds. It should maintain a red LED.
3. Once the LED blinks, the MicroBot is unpaired and ready for new pairing.