MicroBot Push supports any capacitative button. However, some buttons need a lot of static electricity, so MicroBot cannot press them. Normally, MicroBots can touch smartphone buttons and any touch screen.
Articles in this section
- Unable to pair MicroBots with Prota
- Disappeared MicroBot Push on Push app
- Microbot Push app crashes
- Why does IFTTT fail to retrieve my MicroBots?
- Upgrade MicroBot's firmware using Prota
- Upgrade MicroBot's firmware
- Why is MicroBot "Lost" frequently
- Why MicroBot Push is stuck at upgrading
- Why can't I edit MicroBot settings (timer, mode)?
- Why doesn't Microbot work on large touchscreens