Yes, MicroBots work perfectly well on a Prota Pi. However, the amount of MicroBots that can be paired with Prota Pi is limited to 5 at a time.
Articles in this section
- What are the main differences between MicroBot 1st Generation and 2nd Generation?
- Can I upgrade my MicroBot's firmware without Prota?
- How to import MicroBots from Prota (MicroBot Push mobile app)
- Why is my MicroBot "Lost" quite frequently?
- How to update the MicroBot's firmware
- Can I control my MicroBot with multiple devices?
- (MicroBot)How to unpair MicroBots?
- (Prota)How to unpair MicroBots?
- Can MicroBot Push push and hold a button for a few seconds/ minutes before it's released?
- Why can't my MicroBot touch some big touch screens?