Yes you can, but only via bluetooth on the mobile app. Which means you will not be able to utilize automation features or control your home from a long distance. You can however consider Prota Pi, powered by Raspberry Pi which runs Prota OS. And it’s free! Read more about Prota Pi: https://prota.info/prota/pi/index.html
Articles in this section
- What are the main differences between MicroBot 1st Generation and 2nd Generation?
- How to import MicroBots from Prota (MicroBot Push mobile app)
- Why is my MicroBot "Lost" quite frequently?
- How to update the MicroBot's firmware
- Can I control my MicroBot with multiple devices?
- (MicroBot)How to unpair MicroBots?
- (Prota)How to unpair MicroBots?
- Can MicroBot Push push and hold a button for a few seconds/ minutes before it's released?
- Why can't my MicroBot touch some big touch screens?
- The gears of the MicroBot are getting noisy