Sometimes you might come across a situation when you can't find your MicroBot Push when you try to scan and pair them.
1. Check your MicroBot is not already paired with a device
Make sure you check that the MicroBot you are trying to pair is turned on and not paired with another device. And check that you have an active Bluetooth connection on the device that you are trying to connect your MicroBot Push to.
You can check if a MicroBot is still/already paired with a device by checking its LED status. Press on it manually. If the LED blinks blue, it means it is unpaired and open to pairing. If it blinks pink, it means it's paired.
If you want to unpair your MicroBot Push, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your MicroBot
2. Turn it back on and directly press the manual button. Hold 10 seconds. It should keep a red LED, then blink several times.
3. After reset, the MicroBot should be blinking blue, meaning "I'm ready to be paired with any device."
2. Confirm your MicroBots aren't already on the list
Sometimes, even if you reset your MicroBot Push without erasing it on the MicroBot Push app, it still not ready to be paired with another device. Please make sure to delete your MicroBot from the list on MicroBot Push app.
3. Make sure your MicroBot Push app and MicroBot Hub are up-to-date
Depending on the version, some MicroBots cannot be managed properly on an old version. Please make sure all software such as your MicroBot Push app and MicroBot Hub (if relevant) are both updated to their latest version.
-> Update Prota OS
-> Update your Prota apps
4. Make sure your smartphone supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
If you are unable to find the MicroBot, it is possible that your smartphone does not support Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth 4.0). Please check if your device supports BLE by downloading a dedicated app such as BLE Checker in the Play Store.
5. On Android smartphone, make sure 'Location' setting is turned on
On Android, it is required to enable the location to be able to scan Bluetooth Low Energy devices like Microbot Push. To turn on 'Location', please go to Settings > General > Location.