It takes around 3-4 hours to fully charge a MicroBot. With one charge, a MicroBot's battery will last for about one year, if it is pushed 10 times a day. The battery life will vary of course, if you use it more than 10 times a day, or less than that.
Articles in this section
- How many MicroBots can be connected?
- (MicroBot Push) LED Status Meanings
- How to reset MicroBot Push
- MicroBot Push stopped upgrading.
- I can't use my MicroBot Push even though the pairing was completed.
- I can't edit my MicroBot's settings(timer, mode).
- The touch button of MicroBot is not working any more.
- How to set a timer/repeater on MicroBot Push
- MicroBot battery seems to be draining quickly?
- How long does it take to charge a MicroBot and how long will it last?