In order to scan and pair MicroBots:
1. Make sure all MicroBots are turned on, and go to Homescreen.
* Prota will automatically scan any nearby MicroBots that are not paired with any device.
2. Wait for connections with Prota
* Prota needs to connect to MicroBots to send its pairing request. Once it receives the request, the MicroBot should blink in various colors. The LED colors of Prota, MicroBot and UI should match each other if they are ready to be paired.
3. Touch the top of the blinking MicroBot to complete pairing.
Extra perks for using the latest Prota OS
1. Open the MicroBot Push mobile app on your smartphone (iOS or Android). Make sure it's the latest version.
2. Click + button and select 'Import from Prota'.
3. Select a Prota to import all paired MicroBots
4. Done. Now you can also control MicroBots that are connected to Prota! You can import MicroBots to other devices at the same time without unpairing any MicroBots and pairing them again.
In this way, MicroBots are controllable from the outside of your home network, by multiple devices (phone, tablet, PC, etc.), simultaneously.