In order to scan and pair MicroBots with Prota:
1.Make sure the MicroBot is turned on and its LED is blinking in blue.
2. Go to Homescreen and click on 'Pair Now'
* Prota will automatically scan any nearby MicroBots that are not paired with any device.
3. Wait for connections with Prota
* Prota needs to connect to MicroBots to send its pairing request. Once it receives the request, the MicroBot should blink in various colours. The LED colours of Prota, MicroBot and UI should match each other if they are ready to be paired.
4. Touch the top of the blinking MicroBot to complete pairing.
Done. Now you can also control MicroBots that are connected to Prota! In this way, MicroBots are controllable from the outside of your home network, by multiple devices (phone, tablet, PC, etc.), simultaneously.
To control your MicroBots using MicroBot Push mobile app, you need to import them into the app. To do so, follow the instructions here: Import MicroBots from Prota on MicroBot Push app