If you have unplugged the power supply during the reset process or the power supply has been unstable, Prota will try to reset the system automatically once powered back on. Let it finish resetting. Unplugging during this process may result in unrecoverable damages in the firmware and the file system.
Articles in this section
- Prota said "The access link is not valid".
- Prota doesn't connect to my WiFi network. What can I do?
- How to pair MicroBot with Prota
- How to get Prota OS updates
- How to reset Prota S
- (Prota S) LED status meanings
- My Prota used to work, but suddenly it's not working anymore. How can I fix it?
- Why does my Prota keep blinking in red?
- I can't pair MicroBots with Prota
- I want to change my Prota's personal information. How can I?