There are several reasons and solutions for this:
1. Make sure the MicroBot is turned on and its LED is blinking in blue.
- Go to the MicroBot menu on the Home Screen
- If no MicroBots appear after waiting for more than 10-15 minutes, please reboot your Prota.
Make sure your MicroBot has disappeared from the Prota / Mobile app's UI before pairing it again. If it still appears in the app, please follow this steps:
- enter the 'detail mode' by click on the 3 dots [...]
- click on 'X' to delete the MicroBot
3. When Prota starts scanning, nearby connectable MicroBots should start blinking in various colors. If a MicroBot starts blinking, you should touch the capacitive button on top of the device to accept the pairing request sent by your Prota.
4. If it's not connected to any device, a MicroBot can go into a deep sleep mode. You can wake it up by touching the top of it. Its LED should blink in blue.
5. If none of the solutions above work, try to reboot your Prota from Settings or unplugging your Prota from the power source and plugging it back in.
If this problem persists, please contact us at support.prota.info.