There are several reasons and solutions for this:
1. Make sure the MicroBots are on.
- Go to the MicroBot menu on the Home Screen
- If no MicroBots appear after waiting for more than 10-15 minutes, please reboot your Prota.
2. A MicroBot can only be connected to one device at a time. Please unpair(Prota / Mobile app) or reset first before pairing with Prota.
3. When Prota starts scanning, nearby connectable MicroBots should start blinking in various colors. If a MicroBot starts blinking, you should touch the capacitive button on top of the device to accept the pairing request sent by your Prota.
4. If it's not connected to any device, a MicroBot can go into a deep sleep mode. You can wake it up by touching the top of it. Its LED should blink in blue.
5. If none of the solutions above work, try to reboot your Prota from Settings or unplugging your Prota from the power source and plugging it back in.
If this problem persist, please contact us at support.prota.info.