The distance can vary from 30 to 60 feet or 10 to 18 meters, depending on the smartphone's antenna performance and the environment where the Push is located. If there are a lot of walls between the Push, the range is about 30 feet. In an open space, the range can get to as far as 80 feet.
Articles in this section
- What are the main differences between MicroBot 1st Generation and 2nd Generation?
- Can I upgrade my MicroBot's firmware without Prota?
- How to import MicroBots from Prota (MicroBot Push mobile app)
- Why is my MicroBot "Lost" quite frequently?
- How to update the MicroBot's firmware
- Can I control my MicroBot with multiple devices?
- (MicroBot)How to unpair MicroBots?
- (Prota)How to unpair MicroBots?
- Can MicroBot Push push and hold a button for a few seconds/ minutes before it's released?
- Why can't my MicroBot touch some big touch screens?