The distance can vary from 30 to 60 feet or 10 to 18 meters, depending on the smartphone's antenna performance and the environment where the Push is located. If there are a lot of walls between the Push, the range is about 30 feet. In an open space, the range can get to as far as 80 feet.
Articles in this section
- The number of MicroBots per Prota device
- Differences between Microbot 1st Generation and 2nd Generation
- Control your MicroBot with multiple devices
- Can a MicroBot press this button?
- Using MicroBots with Prota Pi
- Range between a smartphone and MicroBot
- Battery capacity and charging time
- Outdoor / Underwater use
- Advantages / Benefits of using MicroBots with Prota