Please see following steps:
1. Go to Settings (or find the badge at the top right corner indicating an update is available)
2. Select the Prota from the bottom section (upgradable Prota OS).
3. Proceed with the update.
(It may take up to 15 minutes.)
4. When the update is done, the status on Prota Space should change to "Go".
* Prota may get stuck during an update due to various network issues. In this case, just reboot your Prota (without resetting) and try again in a few minutes.
* Special tip: use Stories to get a notification!
"When there is an available version to upgrade, email myself to be notified."
We try to update as often as possible our OS and apps to ensure a perfect user experience free of bugs and add new useful features, so it’s better to keep your Prota up-to-date to enjoy all this. Some apps may require the update to keep working.
When your Prota is up-to-date, you will see a small icon "UPDATED" under its name in the Home Screen.
When a new update is available, you will see an icon in the top right corner of the Home Screen page, which will directly redirect you to the settings page.