When do I need to reset my Prota S?
- You lost your access link (deleted)
- You want to erase everything and restore the factory settings
When you encounter any issues while using Prota, a reboot normally fixes most problems. However, if it starts malfunctioning in an unexpected way, you can try to reset the device and start from scratch.
How to reset?
- Press the reset button.
- While pressing the reset button, plug the power cable.
- Once plugged, wait for several seconds and release the reset button.
- Check if the LED light is blinking in red (normally takes 10-15 minutes to complete).
- Wait until the LED flashes in red and blue.
PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO UNPLUG YOUR PROTA DEVICE FROM ITS POWER SUPPLY DURING THIS PROCESS. IT MAY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE DEVICE.
If the LED flashes in red for too long (longer than 30 minutes), please try to unplug the power supply and plug it back in as the device can get stuck during the reset process.
Please also make sure to use a stable power supply (for more details, http://blog.prota.info/?p=1088).