Pairing your MicroBot Push is as easy as it can get!
Follow these steps to successfully pair your MicroBot Push with your smart device (Android or iOS smartphone or tablet):
1. Open MicroBot Push app and make sure your smartphone's Bluetooth is turned on.
2. Tap the “+” icon and choose 'Pair directly'
3. Choose your MicroBot from the list.
4. The chosen MicroBot will start to blink in different colors and when it does, tap the blinking Microbot.
5. Pairing should be complete! Tap to use your Microbot Push.
In case you are unable to pair your smart device with the MicroBot, try resetting it. You will find full instructions on how to reset your MicroBot Push here.
To pair your MicroBots with your MicroBot Hub, please follow the steps detailed in this article.