We recommend that you calibrate your MicroBot before initiating it into full use. Calibrating your Push means longer life for the device, since it will reduce the strain on the components inside. Make your Push push in the most optimal way possible by following these simple steps:
1. Clip on a plate to adjust the height and attach the Microbot to a surface with the adhesive tape or Sugru.
2. Open options from the upper right corner.
3. Set the percentage of how much you want your MicroBot to push.
4. Test whether the percentage is enough to push your button.
5. Recalibrate if needed, otherwise, continue using MicroBot Push!