Prota installs apps in chronological order. After installation, apps will run automatically, and some apps are memory-hungry. This could overload Prota memory. If it seems unresponsive, please reboot your Prota. Blacklisting those apps and/or uninstalling unused apps can improve the responsiveness.
Articles in this section
- I downloaded Prota OS but I can't decompress it.
- Can I reset my Prota Pi?
- How to change the WiFi network of my Prota Pi?
- Where to download Prota for Raspberry Pi?
- Can I donwload Prota for Raspberry Pi 0?
- Can I use Prota only via local access and with no cloud?
- What to do if Prota seems slow?
- What if my Prota doesn't connect to the network?
- What to do if Prota seems frozen?
- What to do if Prota takes long time to boot up?