In order to integrate MicroBot Push with Google Home, you need a Prota hub.
There are several benefits of using MicroBot Push together with Prota:
- control remotely your MicroBot
- integrate it into automation rules
- integrate it with other devices and web services available on IFTTT
To integrate MicroBot Push with Google Home, you will need to use IFTTT.
- Prota device (Prota S or Pi)
- IFTTT account
- Google Home
- Google account
To integrate MicroBot Push with Google Home, please follow this steps:
1. Install IFTTT app on your Prota
2. Connect your Prota and MicroBot Push to your IFTTT account
3. On IFTTT, go to the Google Assistant Channel
4. Click on 'connect' and enter your Google account information as requested.
You can now make applets on IFTTT which work with your Prota and integrate your MicroBot Push.
To do this please follow this steps:
1. In Stories, create the following storyline:
"When [sensor] IFTTT [action] executes a Prota applet, [actor] MicroBot Push [action] pushes the button."
2. In IFTTT, create the following applet:
"If Google Assistant [set your trigger], then Prota executes a storyline [select the storyline you have created above]."
Please refer to our IFTTT Guide to learn more about the integration between IFTTT and Prota.