Prota Space now allows you to create the push notification that you need and set its content. It is particularly useful if you wish to know when a storyline has been executed or whether your MicroBot Push has been activated.
To set up a push notification, please follow these steps:
A. Register your smartphone as a Prota's peer device.
- To register your device, access your Prota using the access link.
- The device which was used to do the first configuration of your Prota is automatically registered.
- When registered, your smartphone will appear under ‘Peer Devices’ in the Settings app. Several devices can be registered to the same Prota.
B. In Stories app, create the following story:
1. As the sensor and event, set up the event you want to receive the notification for.
- When a certain storyline is executed
- When MicroBot Push is activated
- When Prota has an update
2. Select 'Mobile' as the actor and choose in the list the device which will receive the push notification.
3. Select 'receives a notification' as the action.
4. Set the notification's title and content. They will both appear on your screen when the notification is triggered.
5. Save your story. Done!
To learn more about how/for what you could use a push notification for, please have a look at your blog article dedicated to Push notification here: Push notification - Our new feature to communicate better with your Prota.