If the installation of your app takes a very long time and seems to be stuck halfway, it means the installation process has met a critical error.
When this happens, follow those steps below.
A. Reboot your Prota
When the system error occurs from heavy processing, not enough memory etc., managing app is not working well. By rebooting your Prota, refresh the stuck problem.
If (A) option is not working for you, please follow (B) way.
B. Reset Prota
(hardware platform: Prota S)
- Press the reset button.
- While pressing the reset button, plug the power cable.
- Once plugged, wait for several seconds and release the reset button.
- Check if the LED light is blinking in red (normally takes 10-15 minutes to complete).
- Wait until the LED flashes in red and blue.
- Once the LED flashed in red and blue, which means AP mode, please configure your Prota again.
PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO UNPLUG YOUR PROTA DEVICE FROM ITS POWER SUPPLY DURING THIS PROCESS. IT MAY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE DEVICE.
If you're a Raspberry Pi user, there is no possibility to reset your Prota Pi. You need to burn again your SD card following the instructions on this page.