A. To set a timer on MicroBot Push using Prota's Stories app, follow these steps:
1. Choose "Scheduler" as a sensor.
2. Click on 'Scheduler'
3. Click on 'trigger'
4. Select 'Conditions' to set the date you wish your timer to start and the time
5. Set the date you wish your timer to start, the time and days
6. Choose Microbot Push as the actor
7. Choose the action you want (press, push, pull, toggle...)
8. Save and it's done!
To stop a timer from running, there are two possibilities:
1. In the scheduler's conditions, click on the option 'Stops repeating' and set the date and time from which you wish your timer to stop running.
2. Turn off (or delete) the storyline. Click on the three dots [...} and select either the 'power off' button or the 'trash' button.
B. How to set a repeater on MicroBot Push with Prota Stories app
1. Create a storyline with the sensor-story you wish and Microbot Push and a specific action as the actor-story. For example, you can use the storyline detailed above.
2. Once you have completed the creation of your action-story, click on 'Extra options'
3. Click on 'Repeats operation'
4. Set the repeating conditions (hour, minutes) and the number of times you wish your storyline to be repeated.
In order for a storyline to repeat itself, the number of times must be more than 2.
For example, if you wish your Microbot Push to push the button 1 time and a second time 4 minutes later, set 'minutes = 4' and 'times = 2'