It is possible to schedule a timer so that your MicroBot Push presses/pulls a button at a specific time.
It is also possible to make it press/pull once every minute/hour etc. (called a repeater)
How to set a timer on MicroBot Push with Prota Stories app
1. Choose "Scheduler" as a sensor.
2. Click on "the Clock".
3. Click on "is ? : ? on ?". With this event, you can set the date and time to press the MicroBot.
4. Select Conditions to set the time and date details.
5. Set the time and date.
6. Choose "Push" as an actor.
7. Choose the action you want. Here, we choose "press the button."
8. Done! Now the Push will be pressed at 7am, on every weekday.
How to set a repeater on MicroBot Push with Prota Stories app
1. Choose "Timer" as sensor.
2. Choose "go off every ? seconds"
3. Click on “Conditions (Required)”
4. Set the conditions for the timer. The time between pushes must be over 10 seconds. The time between pushes is unlimited, so you can set the Push to activate for example, every minute or ever two hours.
5. Now click on the “Set condition”, select “Runs” and click on “+”.
Select the “=” operator and write down below the number of times this automation will be repeated. For instance, we will set it here as 5 times, which means the MicroBot will be pushed 5 times with 60 seconds between each push.
Validate by clicking on the top right corner icon.
6. Write down the Actor-story and validate with the top right corner icon.
7. Here we will set a MicroBot’s press as the action. Click on the “save” icon and wait for your storyline to be confirmed as saved.
Done! Now your MicroBot will press your button every 60 seconds for a total of 5 times.